* A Will-Call Handling Charge of $4.50 per order will be automatically added to every order placed on the reservation system.
* You may reserve a maximum of four tickets per show (per order) and a total of twenty tickets (per order).
NYTVF Box Office Policies Ordering:
• When browsing the Online Guide, use the "Reserve Tickets" buttons to enter our Online Ticketing System, where you can fill your shopping cart and check out.
o Note that a new window will launch in your browser beginning your session in the Online Ticketing System. You can now toggle between the Film Guide and the Online Ticketing System to complete your order.
• A Will-Call Handling Charge of $4.50 per order will be automatically added to every order placed on the reservation system.
• You must provide a working email address which will be used to send you a confirmation of your order along with receipt of payment. We also ask that you provide a valid telephone number; we will only call you in case of a screening change or cancellation.
• You have our pledge that no information you provide to us will ever be divulged to a third party and that we will only use this information for the purposes we've outlined here. Since you are providing this information to us on a secure web-page your credit-card information is encrypted and protected from prying eyes.
• The following resrictions are placed on all ticket orders: you may reserve a maximum of i) twenty tickets on an order and ii) four tickets per show.
• If a show is marked STANDBY it means that Advance Tickets are no longer available, but STANDBY tickets may be available at the door. A STANDBY line will form approximately 30 minutes prior to all events. Once all ticket and passholders are admitted, we will admit as many people on the STANDBY line as possible. Presence on STANDBY line does not guarantee admittance.
Getting your tickets:
• If you choose to 'print at home' please bring the entire printed page with you to the theater.
• If you elect to claim your tickets at will-call, your order will be available for pick-up at the following locations during the following times:
o Tribeca Cinemas Box Office (54 Varick St.): Tuesday 9/20 through Friday 9/23: 5pm-9pm; and Saturday 9/24: 11:30am-5:30pm
o 92YTribeca Box Office (200 Hudson St.): Thursday 9/22 4:30pm- 9:30pm; Friday 9/23: 11:30am-8:30pm; and Saturday 9/24: 11:30am - 8:30pm
o SVA Theater (333 West 23rd St.): If you have registered for tickets for any event at the SVA Theater, your name will be on the RSVP list at the door.